Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas Centerpieces

I think many of us have begun to ignore the very traditional Christmas centerpieces. A festive and unique addition to the dinner table or a coffee table in a Christian home. Poinsettias seem to rule the roost these days. This may be due to the proliferation in grocery stores creating a higher demand, or partly because they are an inexpensive gift to bring to a Christmas party. Centerpieces are usually a bit more expensive, but there are many diy guides to making centerpieces. I have often seen traditional wreaths plopped down around a candle to mimic a centerpiece, but that often looks kinda tacky. I hope as younger generations demand the market, they will learn to appreciate them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

www.studioflorist.com
Thank you very much for the Tips with fresh flowers presented on your site! I did as it is written there and the flowers that my beloved presented me are still alive! And besides now I know the meaning of all the flowers! And I am even thinking of becoming a florist myself! Thank you, studioflorist.com!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home